Spielkonsolen & Games
|I am selling my home built simulator as I want to build a new one. It is perfect for having fun as well as for training, VFR and also IFR procedures with navigation and localizer/ILS approaches.|
- Modified Saitek Pro Flight Yoke (custom, more stable USB controller). It is possible to exchange the yoke with a Saitek Pro Flight X52 joystick, using an additional plate (provided). Joystick price: +50 CHF.
- Two Pro Flight Saitek Trottle Quadrants for a full set of power/prop/mixture for twin aircraft.
- Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.
- 6 x Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panels for the main instruments.
- 1 x Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel (AP, flaps, trim).
- 2 x Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel (2 x COM, 2 x NAV).
- 1 x Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel (lights, engine start, gear) with fixed landing gear LEDs.
- 17" touch screen for additional panels, powered by an Intel NUC on its back (see below).
- Industrial USB powered HUB to power all devices (Sipolar A-210, 20 ports).
- 4 x ASUS VX279Q LED 27" monitors.
- USB, video and power cables as needed to connect everything.
- Sliding keyboard/mouse/charts shelf on the right side below the instruments.
- Custom made interior (wood, foil).
- Custom made textile canopy.
- Wall attachment with a single screw recommended.
- Approximate dimensions:
= with canopy (depth/width/height): 145/175/185cm.
= wihtout canopy (depth/width/height): 90/175/185cm.
- Chair, mouse and keyboard from the pictures are not included.
- No sale of separate components.
- Can be sold with or without the NUC and/or the computer.
Simulator price: make an offer.
NUC powering the touch screen:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4250U
- RAM 8 GB DDR3-1600
- Intel WLAN + Bluetooth
- Intel SSD 240GB
- Only sold together with the simulator.
NUC price: make an offer.
Computer currently used:
- Motherboard: Asus P9X79 Deluxe, with integrated Wifi and Bluetooth.
- CPU: Intel i7 3930K (overclocking possible).
- CPU cooler: Corsair H100
- RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9R.
- Video: Sapphire HD 7950 OC.
- OS drive: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 1TB.
- Storage drives: 2 x Western Digital Blue WD10EALX 1 GB.
- Optical drive: BlueRay LG BH10LS
- Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Mesh Midi-Tower
- Power supply: Enermax Platimax 850W.
- Fans: Enermax Cluster UCCL12 PWM
- Currently running Windows 10 and Prepar3D v2.
- Powering all four monitors of the simulator.
Price of the computer: make an offer.
Visiting and trying the simulator is possible in 8051 Zurich Schwammendingen. Of course I will help you to run everything at your place and will explain everything.