|GMAT Study guide -> new and unused (bought USD 30, never used)|
- More than 800 actual questions from past GMAT tests, including 250 that have never before been published
- Grammar reveiw covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Diagnostic section helps you assess where to focus your test prep efforts
- Insights into the GMAT exam that debunk test-taking myths
- Comprehensive math review of the topics tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to save study time
Handover in Zurich (Hauptbahnhof, Altstetten or Enge), other locations possible on request.