|Wide-Angle Full-Frame Lens Manual Fixed-Focus Lens Fixed|
Model: for 35F2.0
Lens variety: micro single lens
Lens type: standard zoom
Type: fixed focus lens
Maximum aperture: F2.0
Minimum aperture: F22
Focal length(approx.): 35mm/1.38in
Filter diameter(approx.): 55mm/2.17in
Lens structure: 5 groups of 8pcs
Bayonet: Nikon F mount
Filter size(approx.): 55mm/2.17in
Shooting scene: character
Recent focusing distance(approx.): 0.25m/0.82ft
Anti-shake type of lens: no anti-shake
Lens use: standard lens
Lens positioning: 4/3 system lens
1. Manual focus (MF) mode, the full range of products are glass lenses.
2. Up to 7 aperture blades, which allows you to shoot near-circular diffuse plaques, and appropriately reduce the aperture to take 14 star effects.
3. The chrome-plated high-precision metal bayonet effectively improves the adaptability of the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and is durable.
4. It supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras, supports camera photography modes such as M / AV / TV / P, and display aperture data in EXIF information.
5. Multi-layer coated lens effectively improves the light transmittance, suppresses ghosting and glare during backlight shooting, and uses gold plating as a metal contact to effectively improve signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
Lens x 1
Front cover x 1
Rear cover x 1
Leather bag x 1