Nussbaumen AG, Rieden AG, Hertenstein AG, 5415
|City of London College of Economics offers vocational and academic online courses.|
Have you ever been dreaming of being a professional forex trader but didn't know how to do it? Now you have the opportunity. Do this diploma course and become a currency trader. You can work at home or in your office. And the best of all, you don't have a boss.
What you will learn
- Understand what makes the foreign exchange market the largest and most liquid financial trading market in the world
- Utilize the latest analytical tools and techniques for making informed trading decisions
- Learn how to apply practical, cutting-edge strategies specifically geared towards trading currencies
- Discover the most important characteristics of successful foreign exchange traders
- The fundamentals of Forex
- The role of inflation
- The China factor
- The commodities connection
- Conducting your own fundamental analysis
- Mapping price action
- Finding significant support and resistance
- Volatility in Forex and its dimensions
- Chart formations and price patterns you should know
- Trading styles and setups
- The right way to use simulation accounts
- Trading money to make money
- Playing in the majors
- The players
- What moves the Forex markets?
- Anatomy of the currency pairs
- Going long and selling short
- Market orders ? on the spot
- Stopping losses with stop losses and trailing stops
- And much more
The assessment will take place on the basis of one assignment at the end of the course.
The study material will be provided by download link.
We still offer many more courses. Have a look at our website.