Rieden AG, Hertenstein AG, Nussbaumen AG, 5415
|City of London College of Economics offers vocational and academic online courses.|
In this finance and accounting diploma course you will learn how to use financial statements, to understand the basics of accounting as well as how to setting up an accounting system for your business.
- Mastering Financial Management
- From Strategy to Business Plan
- The Accountant in You
- Your Company's General Ledger
- The Chart of Accounts
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Watching Your Cash Flow
- Managing Payroll
- Inventory Control
- Cost Control
- Managing Internal Controls
- Managing Commercial Lenders
- Using Venture Capital
- Proprietorship, Partnership, or Incorporation?
- Your Business Obligations to Uncle Sam
- Sharpening Company Tax Smarts
- Partnerships, S Corporations, and Limited Liability Companies
- Developing a Financial Plan
- Forecasting Your Future
- Preserving the Bottom Line
- Developing Growth Strategies
- Partnering with Vendors
- Troubleshooting Your Business System
- What's My Data?
- Flexing Your Financial Muscles
- IFRS Fundamentals
The assessment will take place on the basis of one assignment at the end of the course.
You'll get the study material by download link.
We still offer many more courses. Have a look at our website.